View guides on integrating EJBCA with third-party applications and find more information on Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).
Integrating with Third-Party Applications #
View various guides on how to integrate EJBCA with various third-party applications and drivers, for example:
- Access EJBCA using USB Tokens and Smart Cards
- Integrating EJBCA with Graylog
- Microsoft Intune Device Certificate Enrollment
- EJBCA Plugin Integration with Hashicorp Vault
- Subordinate HashiCorp Vault CA to EJBCA Root
- Using CertBot to Issue Certificates with ACME to an Apache Web Server
- Issuing Certificates to Kubernetes Services using cert-manager
- Versasec Card Management System Integration
- → View all Integration Guides
Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) #
EJBCA supports various Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) and each HSM has its own specific interface for key generation and maintenance, independent of EJBCA.
View information on supported and tested HSMs, example configurations and HSM-specific documentation.