Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible on all marketing event, brainstorming and advertising strategies.
• Prepare and check event items before and after event.
• Develop marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea.
• Be able to planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
• Implement creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the local and group branding and sales.
• Prepare and send out marketing email, event proposal, and invitations
• Participate, report and analyse event opportunity and leads.
• Explore and build online e-marketing opportunities in respective countries.
• Create content or translate content to assist local sales activities.
• Co-operate with local and other region sales executive to generate and create effective marketing opportunities and contribute to achieve group sales target.
• Prepare mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics, arranging printing and internet packages. Maintain marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
Skills and specifications
• Ability to organize, monitor and analyse all marketing events and activities.
• Self-dedicated and pro-active learning attitude is required.
• Ability to communicate and write in good local language and English.
• Ability to handle projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office, Power point, Excel.
• Understanding in technical and solution for implementing online or internet marketing.
• Graphic designing, printing and Web site design knowledge is an advantage.
Education and Qualifications
• A degree or diploma in sales and marketing, public relations, communications, graphic design or computer applications.
• At least 1 or 2 years experience in related field is required
• Preferably Junior Executive
• Full time position available