Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for full software development life cycle includes perform analysis and design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of enterprise level application and large-scale application.
• Collaborate closely with software architect to discuss project requirements, design and related technologies.
• Define specification which includes customization requirements for new software system.
• Responsible for the built and release of quality source code.
• Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
• Ensure the committed project deadline is met with quality.
• Research, analyze and adopt software engineering best practices, including Test Driven Development, Scrum Agile, Source and Version Control, automated built and test.
• Technical Know-How relevant to web vulnerabilities and cyber-threats knowledge.
• Provide Product Presentation, Demo and Training.
• Any other activities deemed necessary by the Management.
Skills and specifications
• Technically strong, highly analytic and resolve issue on a timely manner.
• Considerable knowledge on IT engineering research methods, techniques, and procedures.
• Detail oriented, proven ability to work effectively both independently and in team-based environment.
• Ability to communicate well with the team.
• Must have strong development knowledge on Object-Oriented Software engineering (Java) & Web technologies (e.g., JSP, Servlets, XML, J2SE, J2EE).
• Solid understanding of web application security and full stack development.
• Strong understanding of databases, caching, queueing, replication, load balancing and scalability: MariaDB and MySQL.
• Knowledge of database development, design and improvement within the MySQL/MariaDB DBMS.
• Knowledge in areas of application development, industry applications standards, and strong documentation skill.
• Experienced in a variety of challenging work and experience of Scrum (AGILE methodologies) software development.
• Familiar with UNIX, LINUX operating platform.
• Knowledge in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Secure Programming standards and best practice is a plus.
• Able to travel if required.
Education and Qualifications
• Minimum a degree in Software Engineering, Information Technologies, Computer Science or related course in computers/technology.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in programming JAVA/J2EE and web services development. Working experience in enterprise level of Java EE for example Java Struts, JSF implementation and Hibernate will be highly preferred.