Across all industries the requirements for managing cryptographic keys are becoming ever-more complex. Ensuring that the right key is in the right place at the right time is mandated by many organisations, i.e. major card payment scheme providers. This is a complicated requirement as most businesses need to manage an ever-increasing number of keys, while reducing the risk of internal and external fraud, as well as keeping costs at a minimum.
The Crypto Key Management System (CKMS) streamlines administration and reduces costs associated with traditional key management. Through its flexible and automated protocols, CKMS gives users the flexibility to manage a very large number of keys – throughout their entire life cycle – without drowning in work. Using Cryptomathic CKMS, administrators can uniformly and centrally manage the life cycle of all cryptographic keys across a range of encryption platforms.
Crypto Key Management System Features:
- At your desk key ceremonies
- Automated key distribution and updating
- Centralised life cycle key management
- Authorities: FIPS, Internal audit, PCI, Payment schemes and S/O
- Domains: Physical (e.g. tamper) & logical security (crypto/SW/system design)
- Configurable role-based access
- Flexible key attributes eliminate paperwork
- High availability and scalability
- Searchable tamper evident audit log
- Support for all major HSM brands
- Trusted path using secure PIN pads