Securemetric is delighted to announce that our centralized authentication solution, CENTAGATE® is selected for the National Cybersecurity Innovation Challenge Award.
The program is organized by The National Cyber Security Agency (NACSA) in collaboration with the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC).
The aim of the program is to promote the development of competitive local cyber security technology and industry as well as encourage a culture of market-driven innovation. With this, the program aims to produce 100 local companies (for a period of five (5) years from 2020 to 2024) capable of creating solutions to the cyber security threats facing Malaysia.
CENTAGATE® is a Malaysian innovation that receives TechnoFund from Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI) of Malaysia in 2015.
CENTAGATE® employs adaptive intelligent system with risk scoring that helps to prevent unauthorized access through behavior study.
Throughout the years, CENTAGATE® has achieved Common Criteria EAL4+ Certification in 2017 and FIDO2 Certification in 2019.
Key Feature of CENTAGATE®
- Multi Factor Authentication Solution (MFA) with Strong Passwordless Authentication (FIDO) and Single Sign On (SSO) Capabilities.
- Advanced Authentication including QR Code, Mobile Push Notification, Biometrics.
- Various Integration Options via RADIUS, REST API, SAML, LDAP.
- End-to-end encryption for Mobile Provisioning
- Transaction Signing to suite various Regulatory and Business Requirements