Securemetric is delighted to announce that our centralized authentication solution, CENTAGATE® is selected for the National Cybersecurity Innovation Challenge Award.
The aim of the program is to promote the development of competitive local cyber security technology and industry as well as encourage a culture of market-driven innovation. With this, the program aims to produce 100 local companies (for a period of five (5) years from 2020 to 2024) capable of creating solutions to the cyber security threats facing Malaysia.
CENTAGATE® is a Malaysian innovation that receives TechnoFund from Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI) of Malaysia in 2015.
CENTAGATE® employs adaptive intelligent system with risk scoring that helps to prevent unauthorized access through behavior study.
Throughout the years, CENTAGATE® has achieved Common Criteria EAL4+ Certification in 2017 and FIDO2 Certification in 2019.
Key Feature of CENTAGATE®
- Multi Factor Authentication Solution (MFA) with Strong Passwordless Authentication (FIDO) and Single Sign On (SSO) Capabilities.
- Advanced Authentication including QR Code, Mobile Push Notification, Biometrics.
- Various Integration Options via RADIUS, REST API, SAML, LDAP.
- End-to-end encryption for Mobile Provisioning
- Transaction Signing to suite various Regulatory and Business Requirements