Frequently Asked QuestionsGeneral FAQs I SecureDongle FAQs I SecureToken FAQs I SecureOTP FAQs I SecureToken ACE FAQs
You may find a list of useful answers to many common asked questions covering from general to very specific topics of using SecureMetric’s products.
- 1. What is the Software Development Kit (SDK) or Evaluation Kit?
- A: The SDK or Evaluation Kit is a comprehensive package that facilitates all needed resources for developers to evaluate and test SecureMetric’s products. It usually includes a unit of the Demo device and a software/utilities CD-ROM which contains Guide & Manual, Tools & Utilities, API samples, etc.
- 2. How can I request the SDK?
- A: We currently only offer SDK for SecureDongle, SecureToken ST2 and SecureToken ST3 at a very reasonable price that only aim to cover the cost of the package. You can either purchase it online via our secure online shop or contact our sales to arrange otherwise.
- 3. What is the SecureMetric’s product warranty policy?
- A: All SecureMetric’s products are produced under very strict and rigid quality control production process which so far our average faulty rate is below 1% in general, which is far below the industry standard. Same time, we are offering all our products a standard 12 months warranty against any manufacturer defects from the date we ship the product to you. However, extended warranty can be customized with additional fees applied.
- 4. What is the SecureMetric’s pricing policy?
- A: SecureMetric’s product pricing is usually depending on the quality per order or project together with the project scope involve (whether there is any integration, on site support, or customization require). For SecureDongle, mostly the pricing are fixed without any hidden cost but for SecureToken, SecureOTP, and SecureCOS, we usually quote base on project basis.