- Software License Control
- Public Key Infrastructure Security
- Digital Signature Solution
- Authentication Solution
- Infrastructure Security
- Professional Services & Training
- Contact US
Services & Solutions
Cloud computing is gaining significant attention for its present in the technology world, most technology company giant are already offering cloud services to the public. Cloud computing has been proven to revolutionize the business world, bringing flexibility processing, storage and application to large or small organization alike.
“Cloud computing is empowering, as anyone in any part of world with internet connection and a credit card can run and manage applications in the state of the art global datacenters; companies leveraging cloud will be able to innovate cheaper and faster.” (Jamal Mazhar, Founder and CEO of Kaavo)
Cloud computing is the future, more and more company, organization, government and businesses will start to realize the value of cloud computing and gradually migrate into cloud computing. With cloud computing demand is on the rise, more MSP (Managed Service Provider) are emerging to offer cloud computing services to satisfy the demand.
Cloud computing security concern
Although MSP is benefiting from attracting businesses by offering enterprise-class services, MSP is facing security challenge at the same time as well. When businesses decide to utilize cloud computing for their daily operation, they have put their trust into MSP by transfer and allowing them to process their data and information. MSP will not be able to afford any kind of incident that might happened in the future therefore cloud security is extremely important feature that must be implemented into cloud computing to prevent incident, mitigate risks and offer their customer confidence in utilizing MSP services.
The beauty of cloud computing is more than just the services it provide, it offer these services with pay as-you-use basis but the security needed to be implement into cloud security are not. Currently security are still generally offer the same way, it needed to be purchase as a package outright from vendors. The large up-front costs for security increase the cost and will impact their customer as well, the security features might not even be useful to some customer.
Introducing CloudProtect®, the first ever SECaas (Security as a Service) delivering highly secure, policy-based application and network access to secure critical areas of cloud-computing alleviating MSP customer security concern. SECaas is a “Pay as You Go” subscription-based, virtualized service with zero cost.
CloudProtect® features highlight
- Highly Secure. Delivers application, network, and client level security in one solution.
- Rapid Service Provisioning. Quick and easy to deploy and manage.
- Zero Cost. True zero cost, no CAPEX solution. No dedicated hardware or licenses to purchase or up-front costs. “Pay as You Go” subscription-based offering.
- Unlimited Scalability. Quickly spin up as many CloudProtect virtual machines as needed and immediately meet your growth demands without costly and time-consuming hardware deployments.
- Flexible Integration. CloudProtect integration is fully customizable. Embed it as the remote access component of your current cloud offering. Import Reporting capabilities into your customer’s control panel environment.
- Green Solution. No need to purchase dedicated hardware. Save on power and cooling costs as well as rack space.
- Hypervisor Independent. Seamless hypervisor integration including VMware ESX/ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V.
If you are interested in CloudProtect®, please feel free to send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org